Imagine my surprise yesterday morning...
I was peacefully scouting out the putting green behind my house with my friend Gary, like we do every morning. Then we headed back towards the door and he scooped me up in his arms. OK, that was fun, but then before I knew it I was in my travel box and we were heading out front to the big, silver go-mobile. They call it their RV but I call it the go-mobile.
I usually spend most of my time in that box while the go-mobile is moving. Since I'm not the navigator (Chris does that), I just sleep until all the road noise and motion has stopped. I'm smart enough not to get out of my box when they stop for lunch... only when I know that we have arrived somewhere for the night.
Looking back over the last few days I guess I could tell something big was up. Gary and Chris made many, many trips with their red wagon loaded with clothes and crafts and food and crafts. I figure this must be the start of the RBT (really big trip) for the year. I wonder where we are going this time. Stay tuned and I'll keep you posted.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment