I got to spend the whole weekend watching the dogs being walked outside the go-mobile while the folks I live with took off with their friends to see the area. First they went to Silver City, which they said was larger than they expected and full of “artistic types”. Lunch in the tiny little town of Pinos Alta. They stopped to look into a huge copper mine and finished up at a state park called City of Rocks.
On Sunday they visited three other state parks including Rockhound and Pancho Villa which is in Columbus, NM right on the border with Mexico. At Rockhound, visitors are encouraged to actually take rocks from the park… up to 15 pounds! They only brought me back one tiny rock, but I like playing with it anyhow.
I know they took a bunch of pictures and posted some online. Here is slideshow of their pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment